Ping Tracker

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lanzhou: A New Beginning

So, I'm back. I made to Lanzhou, where I'm gonna start teaching on September 10th at Lanzhou Jiaotong University. I like the campus a lot, although it's really big. It takes a while to get anywhere, man....it's crazy!

Anyway, it's cool to be back in Lanzhou, although I'm in a different part of the city. The people here are a bit different and the environment definitely is. The part of the city I lived in before was already developed and well-established, while this area I'm living in now is under a lot of construction and has a lot of the construction noise and dust.

However, there are a TON of shops around and a really big mall/supermarket that has everything that I could possibly need. It's pretty cool!

Anyway, the video is just about the trip over here - I'll be putting up videos of the apartment and campus life and friends soon!

 

Well, that's about all for now -there'll be more videos and posts to come! I've got to finish getting settled and caught up on sleep, so when that's done, I'll put the full effort into everything.

Let me know what kind of videos you want me to put up! Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Youku, any platform is good for questions and requests!

Twitter: @LetChinaSleep
Youku Username: 胖老外
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/AustinGuidry/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/austinguidry2

See you guys next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...