Ping Tracker

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Comments and Suggestions - A Two Way Conversation

Hey, everyone!

So, yeah, I've been updating you guys about my situation and when I'm gonna go back to China (June 13 - July 9 and late August 2012 - July 2013).


But in the meantime, it's hard to know what to really write about....

I want to make this blog experience more interactive and more of a two-way conversation that YOU can be a part of.

I know that there are things that I miss, things that I get wrong, and things that I just flat-out don't know about!

The wonderful thing about the internet is that it's a great tool for people to share ideas and opinions and learn more about the people and the world around them. I like to think of myself as someone who's contributing to that just a little bit, and I'd like for you to contribute to it as well.

I write for you.

If you haven't noticed, I ALWAYS reply to comments and I love to get into conversations about what people believe and why. How can we ever truly learn about each other if we don't?


All this to say, I want you guys to comment and to share your ideas with me. I've made it so that you don't have to log in, sign up, or anything - just fill in your name and website and comment. I think you also have to do a captcha, but that's no big deal, right?

What should I make videos about while I'm over there?
What should I write about now?
What are you guys curious about?
What kind of stuff do you find fascinating about China?
What totally confuses you about China?
Do you think Chinese girls are hot?

haha I don't know - answer any or all of these questions, and I will reply to all! Again, I write for you.



And Now Prepare For the Generic Feeback Sign!







Yep.........there it is.


See you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...