Ping Tracker

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Video and Series!

I don't really have a whole lot to say at this point - I made another video a couple of days back trying to explain my job, give some updates, and stuff like that to my Chinese friends. It's in Chinese with no subtitles, so.....if you can't understand Chinese, you can just skip it and save yourself some time :)

Subtitles are just too much trouble at the moment hahaha

Well, actually, I think I do have a neat idea in store for a few posts. I might call it my "Map of China" series, in which I take a certain region/place I have been to or want to go to, show where it is on the map, and then talk about the region for a little bit in a video supplemented by a few thoughts in a blog post. They'll get posted on YouTube and Youku, if YouTube is blocked in your country.

I, in my un-ending geekiness about China, think that that's a freakin' sweet idea! I'd love to do that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...